Personal data administrator
Personal data administrator
2. The administrator of the personal data of Captain Salsa Users is:
ul. Wybickiego 22c/3
82-200 Malbork Poland
NIP 579 161 55 21
The basis, purpose and scope of processing
3. The data administrator declares that he processes personal data
Users in accordance with: art. 6 section 1 letter b) – i.e. processing is necessary
to perform the contract to which the party is the data subject or to
take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion
of an agreement; or art. 6 clause 1 letter a) i.e. based on the consent of the data owner in
4. The data administrator processes personal data for the purpose of completion of an Agreement for the provision of a service implemented through Captain Salsa or for the purpose indicated in the relevant consent. The data controller processes data to the extent necessary for these purposes and for a period of time necessary for the performance of the agreement or until the consent is withdrawn by Captain Salsa user, or until the end of business activity of Captain Salsa
5. The administrator undertakes towards persons who have expressed their consent to this activity as profiling, where profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data which involves the use of personal data to assess their personal preferences and interests. Data profiling on Captain Salsa run by the Data Administrator is used to better recognize the needs of Users and to better select offers for interested Users.
6. In the case of persons who have consented to profiling, the Data Administrator in accordance with art. 22 paragraph 3 GDPR implements appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Administrator, to
express your own position and challenge the decision on
profiling. A person subject to profiling can exercise their rights by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com
7. The following personal data is collected at Captain Salsa
First name Last Name; E-mail address; Phone number; picture.
8. The recipients (processors of entrusting) of personal data will be: entities providing service and maintenance of Captain Salsa, i.e. legal services, and in the case of financial settlements, the entity providing the HR and accounting service for the Personal Data Administrator, and entities providing IT services and entities that own profiling software , including entities outside
European Economic Area. Exchange of personal data from the above entities is regulated by personal data entrustment agreements or in accordance with relevant regulations for the provision of services.
9. Personal data of Captain Salsa Users are not disclosed to third parties, except when their purpose is profiling, and when such disclosure results from applicable law, obliging the administrator of personal data to provide it to authorized entities.
10. The administrator collects so-called Captain Salsa logs regarding the proper operation of the Website and security (including IP addresses of computers entering the website), however, does not bind them in any way with personal data. Based on log files, statistics can be generated to help administer Captain Salsa. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors of the Website.
Users’ rights. Right of access to data
According to art. 15-22 GDPR, every User is entitled
the following rights:
1. Right of access to data (art. 15 GDPR)
The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation from the administrator whether personal data concerning him are being processed, and if this is the case, he is entitled to access it. According to art. 15 GDPR, the Administrator will provide the data subject with copies of personal data being processed.
2. The right to rectify data (art. 16 GDPR)
The data subject has the right to ask the Administrator to immediately rectify the personal data concerning that person that is incorrect.
3. The right to erase data (“the right to be forgotten”) (Article 17
The data subject has the right to ask the Administrator
to immediately delete personal data concerning that person, and the Administrator is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances occurs:
a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the data subject has withdrawn the consent on basis of which the processing was based;
c) the data subject, pursuant to Art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR objects to their processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for their processing.
4. Right to restrict processing (art. 18 GDPR)
The data subject has the right to ask the Administrator to
restrict the processing of personal data concerning that person in the
– when the data is incorrect – for the time for necessary for its correction;
– the data subject raises an objection pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR towards processing – until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on the part of the Administrator prevail over the grounds of objection of the data subject;
– the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, demanding instead a restriction regarding their use
5. Right to transfer data (art. 19 GDPR)
The data subject has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data concerning him which he has provided to the Administrator, and has the right to send this personal data to another administrator without any obstacles on the part of the Administrator to whom this personal data was provided.
6. Right to object (art. 21 GDPR)
If personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
7. The User may exercise his rights by sending an appropriate request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The request, for correct identification, should be issued from the e-mail address from which registration was made in Captain Salsa. This is the implementation of art. 12 paragraph 6 GDPR. The request may also be submitted by post by issuing a registered letter containing such a request to the correspondence address of the company maintained by the Administrator.
8. Pursuant to the provisions of law, the Administrator provides the person who submitted a request with a response to the action taken up to a month. If the Administrator does not take such actions, he will inform the person making the request.
9. The Administrator’s actions have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly: GIODO).
1. Captain Salsa is equipped with Security Measures aimed at protecting personal data remaining under the Administrator’s control against loss, misuse and modification. The administrator also has relevant documentation and will implement appropriate procedures related to the protection of personal data in a company.
2. The administrator ensures that he protects all disclosed information in accordance with applicable regulations and security protection standards, in particular:
to personal data collected by the Administrator only authorized employees or associates of the Data Administrator and authorized persons responsible for servicing Captain Salsa who have been granted appropriate powers of attorney have direct access in accordance with art. 29 GDPR;
The administrator declares that by commissioning other entities to provide services, he requires partners in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR, ensuring adequately high standards of protection of entrusted personal data, signing relevant entrustment agreements, in which the partners confirm the application of standards and the right to control compliance of these entities’ activities with these standards.
In order to provide adequate protection to services provided by
electronic means, Captain Salsa Administrator applies a high level of security including cryptographic protection of personal data transmission (SSL protocol) in accordance with Part C of
Ordinance of the Minister of the Interior Matters and Administration of
29.04.2004 on the data processing documentation,
personal and technical and organizational conditions, such as
IT devices and systems should be suitable for
personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100 item 1024).
Due to the public nature of the Internet, the use of services
provided electronically may involve risks,
regardless of the Administrator maintaining due diligence regarding data.
Cookies mechanism. Links to other sites
Some areas and functions of the Website may use the so-called cookies, i.e. text files saved on the User’s computer,
identifying it as needed to enable some operations. Cookies are used, among others, to remember the data necessary to log in to the user. The condition of cookies operating is their acceptance by the User’s browser and not removing them from the disk.
1. The website uses “session” cookies (saved until
leaving Captain Salsa or closing the browser) and “static” (saved on the User’s computer for a specified period of time).
2. Captain Salsa users can change the settings in this
range. The web browser allows you to delete and block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is included in the help or documentation of a given web browser, including:
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
3. Disabling cookies will usually limit or block some of the functionalities of the Website.
Third party cookies:
1. Third party cookies are used on Captain Salsa websites
– Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. For more information, please visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 and https: //
2. The data obtained is used for the purposes of website statistics, analytics, development, advertising and marketing.
1. Captain Salsa Administrator reserves the right to change the above
2. The data controller reserves the right to make changes, withdraw or modify the functions or properties of Captain Salsa websites, as well as to cease operations, transfer rights to the Website to a third party, and to perform all legal actions allowed by applicable law.